Cappadocia - on video
Discover Cappadocia during the spring : 7 days including 4 days of trekking through valleys with scenery sculpted by wind and erosion, and within the cradle of Christianity. This trek offers you the possibility of getting out of the usual tourist places that you will visit but thus of crossing the whole park and therefore of discovering little frequented places with other chapels and hidden troglodytes.
Arrival in Kayseri according to your flight schedule. Welcome by a member of our team and transfer to the hotel in Görëme where you can rest from your plane trip. Meeting of the group in the evening around a common dinner in a restaurant of the city.
- Hotel in Göreme
- French/English/Russian-speaking guide for the transfer
Visit the main museum of Cappadocia: the open-air museum of Göreme to immerse yourself in the history and culture of Cappadocia. After visiting the museum, we will head north and start walking towards Çavuşin. We will cross the Valley of Swords, the Red Valley and the Rose Valley.
Remarkable points : Meryem Ana Kilesi, Küçük Kilise, Church-church and Древний город (ancient city), Anna Johachim Kilisesi, Direkli Kilise (Kolonlu), Hacli kilise.
Get up early for a long day of walking towards Cavusin and its castle. From Cavusin, we will follow tracks that will lead us to the stone throne. Then we will cover the kilometers that separate us from the Open Air Museum of Zevle. Finally we will engage the return towards Görëme by the valley of Pasabaglan.
Get up early and leave around 7 a.m. for a road trip to visit the following places :
- - Pigeon Valley viewpoint
- - The underground city of Kaymakli
- On 10 levels, 4 of which are open to the public, smaller than Derinkuyu, but more impressive with its narrow passages and labyrinths of rooms, Kaymakli is one of the 200 underground cities in the region, so you can imagine how the Christians of yesteryear lived here.
- - Gölüve Lake
- Lake with geothermal properties
- - Selime Cathedral
- One of the most beautiful cathedral in all of Göreme National Park
- - Ihlara Valley
- A canyon where many chapels and cave dwellings are nestled.
It is unfortunately already time to leave, for this last day you will enjoy your free morning in Görëme then transfer to Kayseri airport according to the schedule of your return flight to your country.
- Transfer with driver
Additional information :
The price of the trip includes :
- Transfer from/to Kayseri airport
- 2 ID Trek Guide French-speaking, English-speaking and Russian-speaking
- Entrance tickets to tourist sites (Görëme museum / Zelve / Pasabaglan / Kaymakli underground city / Ihlara valley)
- Transfer : road-trip day
- Breakfast + lunch box / snack (freeze-dried / traditional Turkish dishes, depending on the day) + 1l of water/day/person
- Accommodation : Hotel
- First aid box
The price of the trip does NOT include :
- International flights to Turkey / domestic to Kayseri
- Guides tips
- All dinners in the city as well as meals not mentioned as included in the detailed program
- Supplement for accommodation in a single room 180 euros, subject to availability
- Travel conditions
- Accommodation in Görëme before/after the trek
- Personal expenses
- Personal care items
- Services not mentioned in the detailed program
- Restaurant meal
- Activities : hot-air balloon excursion (approximately €200) / if you wish to contact us by whatsapp.
- Any insurance (cancellation, accident, rescue, sickness and repatriation, sport insurance)
Preparing well for your trek means having the right equipment. Find here the list of the necessary equipment to travel in trek. Attention, when we specify that the tent or/and the mattress are provided, you do not need to bring your own.
Travel sales conditions
Applications for participation are accepted up to one month before the start of the trip. The minimum quantity to confirm the group is 5 people, maximum is 15 people.
Please make sure you have read the conditions of sale by clicking here. Any purchase of the trip immediately validates the conditions. They define in particular the conditions of cancellation and the methods of payment or visa, or even insurance.
Notes and instructions :
Each participant travels with a small backpack for the day or half-day (camera, picnic, protective clothing, water and personal utensils, etc.).
Relaxation at the hotel :
We advise you to take a swimsuit to relax in the hotel swimming pool.
The guides will teach you "Dutsch", a card game that is played while traveling, and is very communicative, it is a bridge between travelers to get to know each other.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone/WhatsApp :
+7 916-0735757 Yulia
+33 688672423 Guillaume
WE WILL LOVE TO SEE YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Cappadocia trek (outside of Ihlara valley)
Avec ce treks, on en a pour son argent, et surtout on parcours la cappadoce de long en large, on ne rate rien des lieux importants tout en allant au fin fond des choses ! Loin des tours opérateurs en bus qui durent la journée et vous font voir des boutiques plutôt que les sites intéressants. Juste grandiose. Merci IDTrek !
Каппадокия - это действительно другая планета - незабываемые пейзажи! Это нужно видеть своими глазами!
The routes of each day are well balanced, we walk a lot but we see a lot of beautiful things. The return to the hotel each evening is cool to rest. Good atmosphere and good places. The weather was pleasant in February.
10-day trek east of Kyrgyzstan to the borders of China with views of splendid glacial valleys and isolated...
1 560,00€ inc. taxDetails
Come and discover Kamchatka in all its splendor on foot and by adapted transport, cross large expanses...
4 200,00€ inc. taxDetails
True wild expanses to discover during 14 days in the middle of the magical scenery of Kamchatka to discover...
5 000,00€ inc. taxDetails
Soqma trek with ruins of Inti Punku - Machu Picchu and Huayhuash trek / 19 days in the heart of the...
3 450,00€ inc. taxDetails
11-day trek in the heart of Kyrgyzstan combining the Archa Tor trek, the Ala Kul trek and the Ak-suu...
2 500,00€ inc. taxDetails